Core Provides Turnkey Solution for GSE Maintenance Shop Relocation at United States Busiest Airport
At the United States busiest airport, ground support operations are imperative to the function and flow of the thousands of arrivals and departures daily for Delta Airlines. When undertaking the relocation of their existing Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Maintenance facility, Core Engineered Solutions was contracted to provide and install the complete vehicle fueling and lube oil systems.
Core Engineered Solutions provided and installed the complete scope of fueling and lubrication equipment including:
- Six (6) Underground Storage tanks – Two (2) 35,000-Gallon Glasteel II for Unleaded Gasoline, Two (2) 20,000-Gallon Glasteel II for Clear ULSD and Two (2) 20,000-Gallon Glasteel II for Dyed ULSD.
- Appurtenances and Veeder-Root TLS450 PLUS Automatic Tank Gauging System for all Underground Storage Tanks and Leak Detection
- Red Jacket Submersible Pumps to Transfer Product from the Tank Farm to Canopy Fueling Location with Four (4) Dual Product Dispensers, Two (2) Single Product Dispensers and Two (2) 400-Gallon Blue1 Energy (Titan CTS) CUBE Tank and Dispensing Units, and Four (4) Gasoline and Diesel Loading Arms for High-Capacity Truck Loading
- 8,000ft. of 2-Inch and 3-Inch BRUGG Secon-X Piping to Transfer Product from the Tank Farm to Canopy Fueling Location
- FuelMaster Fuel Management System and SafeSite DSC Power Distribution Panel for Emergency Stop, Control and Power Distribution to Complete Fueling System
- Storage Tanks, Pumping Equipment and Piping for Transfer of Lubrication and Liquids from Storage Room to Six (6) Lubrication Bays – Products Included: Hydraulic Fluid, Engine Oil, Automatic Transmission Fluid, Gear Grease, Windshield Washing Fluid, Chassis Grease, Anti-Freeze, DEF and Compressed Air
- Two (2) 500-Gallon ConVault Tanks and Associated Filling and Removal Components for Waste Oil Storage