Flexible Stainless Steel Pipe System w/ Permanent Leak Detection
Monitored Double Wall Piping System
Our SafeSite Flexible Double-Wall Piping System is constructed using 316L stainless steel for both the primary and secondary piping with an LDPE jacket for additional protection. The piping system is listed in accordance with UL-971A and UL-1369 for underground and aboveground piping systems, respectively. Nominal pipe sizes from ½” (½” ID) to 3” (3.9” ID) to fit every fueling application.
Piping System Meets or Exceeds:
- Highest standards for pipe used in the transference of flammable and combustible petroleum products both above and below grade.
- Highest flow rates
- Highest flexibility
- Fire rated to 1700°F
Monitored DW Piping Resources
Data Sheets & Brochures
Installation and O&M
Do You Need Help Fast?
Do You Need Help Fast?
Are you a facility owner, engineer or contractor in need of help fast. Our FAST Plan provides deliverables for a complete fuel system installation in as little as one phone call.
Minimizes On-Site Expenses vs. Welded Pipe
Our flexible double walled stainless steel piping system is easy to install with significant cost savings compared to pipe welded on-site.
- “Endless” Strength – Higher Quality (316L Stainless Steel)
- Flexibility – Continuous Runs Eliminates Joints and “Hot Work”
- Long Lasting – PE Casing for Corrosion Protection and Stainless Steel Construction Give You a Pipe Built to Last
- Fire Rated – Higher Inherent Fire Rating of Stainless Steel Gives Regulators Confidence with BRUGG Piping and Allows Installation in Certain Jurisdictions with 2-Hour Fire Rated Sheet Rock in lieu of 4” Concrete or Masonry Shaft
According to an independent, third-party test “the performance of the BRUGG Flexwell-HL piping system (surviving a two hour fire test with a final temperature of 1,340°F with no damage) was quite remarkable, considering its light weight and flexibility.”
SafeSite (LMS) Fuel System Controls
Leak Monitoring System
Our monitored double wall piping solution includes our proprietary SafeSiteTM Leak Monitoring System (LMS). Core LMS is designed to automatically test the interstitial space of double wall pipes and tanks utilizing pressure or vacuum. It bases its results on programmable set points determined specifically for your project.