Integrating Your Fuel System and Keeping You in Control
Our SafeSite Fuel System Controls are pre-engineered products that intelligently integrate all of the fuel system components into one simple automated package.
SafeSite Fuel System Controls keeps you in control by providing:
- Our team’s responsiveness to your inquiries and requests. We know your time is valuable and that is why we get information, drawings, and answers in your hands when you need them.
- A high level of customization available to fit your system’s needs and budget.
- The option for a fully integrated system that is pre-assembled and factory tested to ensure the highest level of safety and operating compatibility between all system components.
- Site specific conduit layout schematics.
- Controls delivered with your fuel tank— this helps to simplify the installation process and minimize on-site expenses.
- Point-to-point wiring diagrams specific to all industry pumps, dispensers and other components.
SafeSite controls offerings provide efficient solutions for all applications: Standby Power, Mission Critical, and Dispensing.
The Safesite CMFTS (Critical Mission Fuel Transfer System) is designed for use in critical applications such as backup power facilities, data centers, institutional boiler supply, hospitals and anything requiring the highest degree of reliability.
Safesite CMFTS intelligently integrates all of the following fuel system components into one simple automated package:
- Multiple Main Storage Tanks
- Multiple Generator Day/Belly Tanks
- Duplex Pump Controls
- Return Pump Controls
- Automatic Pump Alternation Sequencing
- Pump/Motor Status Monitoring
- Main Tank Leak and Level Monitoring
- Day/Belly Tank Leak and Level Monitoring
- Boiler Supply
- Piping and Piping Sump Monitoring
- Automatic Fuel Polishing System
The Safesite FOC (Fuel Oil Control & Power Distribution System) is designed for use in applications requiring emergency backup power. The Safesite FOC standard system features include the following:
- Serves as a power distribution panel
- Intelligently integrates fuel transfer
- Includes switches for control valves
- Tank gauging & monitoring
- Main tank fuel recirculation for polishing and filtration
- Will service one main tank with duplex pumps
- Two day/belly tanks with return pumps
- Used for boiler fueling system controls
The Safesite DSC (Dispensing System Controller) is designed to serve as a single point power connection and control system:
- Integrates all components of a fuel dispensing system.
- Installation indoors or adjacent to your tank and dispensing area (min 20 – max 100 feet).
- Controller logic manages the emergency stop On/Off for each device, as well as the integrity of the emergency control circuit.
- The emergency stop breaks BOTH power and neutral (per NEC code).
- Site schematic showing conduit layout and specific point-to-point wiring diagram for each equipment component in the system is provided with every DSC.