ConVault UL 2085/UL 752 Storage Tanks
The Safest AST Made
- Carries UL 2085 Insulated/Secondary for Aboveground Storage Tanks (AST)/Protected (the highest rating available for ASTs).
- The only AST to carry the UL 752 Security Listing (Levels 5, 6 and 8) for ballistic resistance. It has passed independent ballistics tests for armor piercing munitions specified by a number of organizations where protection and safety are a vital concern, including:
- Underwriter’s Laboratory Security Listing UL 752 (Level 9)
- National Institute of Justice (NIJ) Level 4
- State Dept. (SD-STD-.02.01) Revision G
- ASTM F-1233 and UL level 9
- The ConVault system has successfully met the requirements of a Blast Effects Analysis based on guidelines found in FEMA’s Reference Manual to Mitigate Potential Terrorists Attacks Against Buildings. The blast loads investigated included explosions with high limit pressures: suitcase bomb, car bomb, and vapor cloud explosions.
- Provides protected secondary containment with seamless six-inch concrete vault design offering maximum protection against natural disasters, vehicle and projectile impact.
- Leak monitoring and spill containment are independently tested at the factory before shipment.
The Utmost in Compliance
- Meets the latest NFPA and IFC requirements for fuel storage
- Certified by CARB for Phase I and II balanced vapor recovery, including methanol/ ethanol; EPA secondary containment requirements 40 CFR 112.7(c)
Designed for Value
- Low maintenance concrete exterior virtually eliminates costly problems associated with rusting steel exteriors
- Exterior steel fittings are powder coated to inhibit rusting
- Factory installed dispensing equipment and accessories minimizes on site expenses
Core Engineered Solutions features the industry leading ConVault AST as a key component of its integrated fueling systems. The historical performance of ConVault ASTs in use—over 32,000 global installations—is the cornerstone of its reputation. They are approved by virtually every fire and environmental authority in the US and Canada, and are installed in more than 50 countries. ConVault ASTs are currently in service at over sixty Fortune 100 companies, local, state, and federal government installations and around the world at embassies and DOD facilities.
The ConVault Advantage
ConVault tank capacities range from 125 to 12,000 gallons. Systems are shipped complete with many accessories which minimize setup and additional on-site expenses.
ConVault above ground tanks are self-contained and portable. This allows for tank relocation or resale as your business requirements change.
A national leasing program offers flexible and attractive lease-to-own options for both commercial and government users. No other tanks can match ConVault UL2085 double walled fuel tanks for safety and longevity.
Additional ConVault information:
- ConVault Sizes & Dimensions >>
- ConVault AST Specifications >>
- ConVault Store – Your source for ConVault accessories >>
- How to Maintain your ConVault